We hope you and your family remain safe and healthy amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. After taking the necessary precautions, we are thrilled to share some positive news!
We have implemented extra precautionary measures within our practice to keep everyone as healthy and safe as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (407) 893-2733 via call or text.
Some of the additional steps we are taking to ensure patient and staff safety include:
· We are conducting pre-screenings and in-office screenings for all patients and guests.
· All patients, guests, and staff are expected to wear face coverings. Please bring a mask or face covering to your appointment to help us conserve PPE for health-care providers.
· Each patient is required to wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic and after the eye examination.
· Additional sanitization and cleaning in our office and between patients.
· Social distancing in the office, including avoiding any unnecessary contact between staff and patients.
· Staff and patient safety precautions including frequent hand washing, masks, and other steps, as necessary.
We are excited to see you at your next appointment!
Thank you for your continued support of Essential Eye Care & Optical!